Where did the time go? I really can't tell you. The days fly by. The children grow up quickly. We get older. Time is fleeting, but life is good.
I decided to take a little blogging break and get some other things accomplished. I was talking to a friend today who made a goal for herself. I think it's a good one. She wanted to get back into reading blogs and blogging. I might copy her. I've neglected my blog and my blog reading, and I feel really bad about it. However, I must say I did enjoy my time away.
I've been busy spinning and knitting. Here a just a few things that I accomplished while absent.
Top to bottom, left to right.
1. Finished a pair of socks, well technically 2 and added the pattern to Ravelry.
2. Made myself a cute hat. I love that thing. Chunky yarn, super quick and CUTE! Ravelry details here.
3. Spun some Crown Mountain Farms superwash merino. This was traded to a friend for some cashmere. Oh I love to barter!
4. Spun some mystery dyer merino. I am really enjoying trying to spin a little more chunky.
5. Did some dogsitting for a friend. Isn't she cute?
6. Oh, and Brodie says hi!
I have many more projects to show you and a free pattern to share, but I will post those later this week. I'm so glad "hairy scary" is no long the first thing you will see here if you happen to visit.