I have been tagged by Opal for the 7 Random Facts Meme. The rules are simple. Each person gives 7 random facts about themselves on their blog. Then they tag 7 others and leave a note on their blogs.
1. I am a junk food junkie. I rarely eat healthy foods. I like healthy things, I think about eating them, but I never actually do. I need to get in the habit of making healthy choices, but it is just so hard when things like chocolate, cookies, cake, candy and Diet Coke etc. are out there. I even eat junk food for breakfast. Horrible. I know.
2. I absolutely detest going to the dentist. I avoid it like the plague. I would rather see my OB/GYN than go to the dentist. Yes, really.
3. I have a couple of small phobias. I get very uncomfortable in small spaces or crowded areas. If I cannot move about freely, I get claustrophobic. I am also very weird about germs. Shopping carts and public restrooms especially gross me out. I flush with my foot, and try as hard as possible to avoid touching the door handles. Ewww. Oh, feet gross me out too.
4. I am a very good whistler. I whistle a lot, though I rarely realize I am doing it. I have been complimented many times in public by total strangers about my whistling. Haha, I even have vibrato.
5. I got married when I was only 18 and my husband is almost 9 years older than I am.
6. My grandma was my best friend through most of elementary school. I would always hang out with her rather than kids my age. To this day I like older people.
7. I am very afraid of snakes and spiders. I can't even look at pet snakes. If I find a spider in the house, I put the long end on the vacuum and sweep it up. I can't even kill them, shiver.
You know, it's a little hard to think of 7 random things about yourself that you have never mentioned before. I had already used my Diet Coke addiction and only being able to sleep on the left side of the bed, so coming up with 7 more was tough for me. I hope I didn't bore you to death lol.
Ok, if they're willing, I tag Amy, Cath, Jeanie, Harriet, Trek, Alison, and anyone else who wants to try. (finding 7 people to tag isn't the easiest thing either, when it is late in the game like this)