- I attended at least 4 looooong musical practices and tweaked costumes.
- I attended dress rehearsal and 3 performances, all of which were at least 3 hours.
- I knitted half of mom's second sock.
- I knitted a few rows on the prayer shawl.
- I charted a new lace pattern for a stole for a friend.
- I worked on the triangle shawl pattern a bit.
- I bought a little bit of yarn and resisted some more.
- I got sicker than a dog and looked horrible enough for people to comment on it.
- I layed on the couch for two days doing nothing because I felt as rotten as I apparently looked. (I HATE being sick!)
- I made my bed for the first time in about 4 days. (If you knew me well, you would know that I RARELY-as in almost NEVER- leave my bed unmade. That is how crazy busy and sick I was.)
- I bought my first and only Christmas present this weekend. (Could I have an extension please?)
- I now have to wash and sort some musical costume stuff so I still don't have time to take pics and write a better post.
I am so thankful I don't have to cook the turkey this week! I don't have the energy. I will try very hard to take some pics in the next couple of days so my blog doesn't look so boring. Sigh.
Oh, just to add a little excitement.......there might be a contest coming up..........stay tuned.