Ok, since I am soooo far behind on blogging I have decided to do a little mosaic of just a few of the things I have been doing over the last month or so.
1. Stash enhancement from FatCatKnits.
2. Stash enhancement from Uniquely Yours Fiber Club.
3. Shetland handspun for a sweater for me (I hope I bought enough).
4. Handspun from CJKopec roving.
5. Handspun from above batt (pic #2).
6. Handspun sock yarn from Yarn Hollow wool/silk roving.
7. A visit to Windswept Farms. They have the sweetest sheep I have ever met!
8. I fell in love with a sheep named Zinc from the farm in pic 7.
9. Oh yeah, I had a birthday.
So that's part of what I have been up to in my lazy absence. There has been more spinning, secret knitting, hanging with friends, spinning group every Monday (the best group ever!), work, enjoying time with the kids, camping etc. It's really been a nice summer. Allegan Fiber Festival is next weekend along with another visit to the sheep farm, and I am really looking forward to that!
We leave for camping again tomorrow. It will probably be my last time this summer unless we decide to head out for Labor Day weekend. I'm going to enjoy it while I can. In just a few short weeks the kids will be back in school, the weather will start to change and before we know it winter will be here. (I know, terrible thought.)
I hope you are all enjoying your summer as well. Take care!
(If you want to make your own mosaic, you can go here.)