Saturday, November 11, 2006

A breather....

Today I am taking a breather from musical stuff. I was literally busy all day and all night every day this week with costumes. We had a minor crisis with the lead's dress, but it is fixed now and looks much better! We still have a few last minute things to do next week, but today and tomorrow I will try not to think about any of it. I need a break! By the way, thanks for all your encouraging comments! (and thanks for not leaving lol)

I have done very little knitting. I am still on the gusset decreases of the pink Trekking sock. I have only been able to sneak in a few rows (sigh). Oh well, only one week to go, and then I will have knitting time again. A few of the projects I won't be able to blog about (secret stuff), but I hope to start my Christmas knitting during Thanksgiving week. I'm getting a little nervous about getting it all done. I want to make about 5 pairs of felted slippers for family members. I know they don't take long, but 5 pairs, yikes! I have that secret stuff to do too. I will have to knit like crazy!

Well I am off to catch up on laundry. I'm sure I will be at it all day. I hope that pile doesn't swallow me alive lol. It is almost bigger than me! (not kidding...really!) I will try to get a few rows of knitting in too!

No comments: