Thursday, December 07, 2006

Let it snow!

Well we sure have winter here. It just keeps snowing and snowing and snowing. We did dodge a big storm last night though. Yay! I don't hate snow, but I don't love it either hehe. Last week the kids had a snowday. They loved it, until I made them do this...



You would think I asked them to give up all their worldly possessions. P fought me for about 10 minutes just because he doesn't like sweaters. He wanted a sweatshirt! Well all his sweatshirts have logos and stuff on them, so um, no. Wear the sweater already! I did manage to get a few very nice pics though. This is one of my favorites. I used it to make my Christmas cards. We are supposed to get more snow again tonight. Maybe I will get playing-in-the-snow pics next time!

I have been knitting, but I can't show most of it here. Sneaky Christmas gifts, ya know? Sorry.

7 comments:

Shannan said...

That's a great picture! I wish my kids would stand still for 10 seconds so I could get a picture of them together.

Anonymous said...

Great picture! And you'd never know they didn't want to do it.

Jenny Raye said...

What a great picture!!!! You've gone through quite the weather extremes in the last week, haven't you? I'd love some of your snow!

Diane said...

3 kids all looking great in one picture? Wow!

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

That is a beautiful picture!

Catherine Kerth said...

what a good lookin family ;) WOW look at all the white stuff! don't get that stuff much around here...grrrr!

Opal said...

Beautiful picture! I love your dog!