- Housework - ah, what's a little dust
- Cooking - we don't have to have something special every night
- Reading - I don't have any good books right now anyway (except those knitting books - do they count?)
- Shopping - I don't even care if I go to the mall anymore - unless they have yarn there now
- Phone calls - I hated making those before blogging, but now I'd rather surf other blogs and update my own
- Errands - Is there a time limit on returns? I hope not at every store. Thankfully I have no returns to do at Target.
- Getting groceries - I'm not cooking fancy anymore, so who cares.....no one is starving here
I hate to say it, (head hanging in shame) but I could probably come up with a couple more if I really thought about it. I think I will stop here so I can get some work done (no really, I will).
Feel free to make your own list or steal mine and put it on your own blog.