Saturday, January 07, 2006

Woo Hoo!

My daughter is mocking the crap out of me because I am so excited about this blogging thing. There is just something so exciting about seeing stuff about yourself right on your very own blog. I know, where have I been? I didn't just fall off the turnip truck, but this is still fun and new to me. I have been a blog reader for quite a while, but was intimidated by figuring out all the technical stuff. Therefore, my blog probably looks a little lame to all you pros out there.

Anyhoo, here's some slippers I made for Parker (my almost 7 yr old son). He just loves them. He wears them all the time when he is home. This is prefelted:



He's actually been wearing them for a while. I'll try to get a pic of him with them on.

Work in progress

Here's the sweater I'm making.



It's the Cavern Cardi from Cosmicpluto knits. I'm making it in Sirdar Country Style DK in a dark red color. It's turning out pretty good. I hope it grows with blocking, but I did try it on and it seems fine.

No comments: