Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Fluff

Sorry, that's all ya get. FLUFF! I am so knitting deprived. I have only been able to knit a couple of inches on my socks. No time, no energy, no peace and quiet. I was going to knit twice yesterday and I FELL ASLEEP! Can you believe it? In the middle of the afternoon. Took a nap for a whole hour, wasted all that knitting time. Then last night, you really won't believe this, I fell asleep AGAIN! Slept for another hour. Went to bed last night around midnight and slept til 6:45. What is up with that? I think the stress of the last two weeks finally caught up with me. I was so tired! Hopefully, I will have some quality knitting time with a friend tomorrow. I have to work in the morning, but should have a couple of hours in the afternoon.

By the way, HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE!

I was room mom for my son's Valentine's Day party at school today. First graders are hilarious, especially when giving and receiving stuff from the opposite sex. I did a lot of laughing.

3 comments:

trek said...

Listen to the old bod and sleep when it tells you to sleep - even if it is an afternoon nap - chances are you really need it. The socks will still be there tomorrow and you will feel better and there's still plenty of time before the torch goes out.

knitti-me said...

Hey Lisa, Thanks for commenting on my blog. Ally is a Maltese/ShihTzu mix too. I would love to see a pic of your dog.

knitti-me said...

Wow - Ally and Brodie could be twins.