Thursday, February 02, 2006

STINKER!

I was going to post some update photos for you, but my DD Alex has apparently taken my camera to school. Stinker! I will try to put some up later this afternoon.

I made a word cloud here. Can you tell I love to knit socks?



Just a yarny girl (obviously)!

Did you see the new Magknits is up? I would consider making the cute hat pattern by Grumpy, and that lacey scarf.

On to the knitting. I am almost done with my 2nd Whitby and I got about another 2 inches done on my sweater. I met with some knitting friends yesterday afternoon, so I had a little chance to work on some things. I have those other sock patterns to knit next (New England from the KOTR KAL, and the new beaded sock from the SixSox KAL). I will pick one of these for the Knitting Olympics. I just have to decide which one to cast on first.

My father-in-law is in the hospital, unable to breathe well. Last night they moved him to ICU. Hopefully we'll get a good report today.

I'll try to post those progress pictures later this afternoon or tonight.

No comments: