Saturday, February 18, 2006

YARN HAUL!

Yippee! Visited my favorite LYS the other day and took home some yummies!

First, 10 balls of this:




I have a couple different sweater possibilities for it, but haven't decided on which one yet.

Next up is 11 hanks of this stuff:



I LOVE this color! This yarn is nice and soft and I will probably use it to make this:



I borrowed an old VK mag (spring/summer '04) from a friend and fell in love with this sweater! If anyone has an extra copy of this mag, let me know. I think I need a copy of my own. There are at least 3 patterns in there I like. I don't think I will make it quite this long, and I might do 3/4 length sleeves. I thought it would be super cute for spring and summer.

Last, I got 7 balls of this:



I'm hoping to make this with it:



I've been wanting to make this for a while. It's in the fall IK.

I have so many projects I want to do. I wish I had more knitting time. I still want to make a couple of pairs of wristwarmers, of course more socks, I have patterns for at least 4 sweaters I want to make, and I want to trying dyeing some yarn too! A girl can dream right?

No comments: