Thursday, February 16, 2006

There's hope......

...........that I will finish my Olympic knitting on time. One sock done!




Sorry, the picture is a little blurry, very bad light today. And yes, those are the same ugly pajama pants as last time. I need to get some new ones. I started the second sock last night, but had to take a break. My left hand was killing me! All those stitches on size 0 needles were catching up with me. I usually do a 64 stitch sock on my 1's and these have 72 stitches. I'm too lazy to do the math, but that adds up to a lot more stitches per sock.

I'm off to visit Sheri today at my LYS. (The Whippletree) I'm gonna buy some yarn for a vest and maybe a sweater. I borrowed a pattern book from a friend yesterday and I'm inspired. I wish I could knit in my sleep. I would get so much accomplished!

No comments: