Friday, March 03, 2006

It's all about self control....

Oh yeah. I exercised some incredible self control today. I was with a friend and we visited a yarn store that I rarely go to. It's a cute, trendy shop with a nice variety of yarn, but it's a little out of the way for me. She wanted to check it out and I rode along. I didn't buy ANYTHING! Can you believe it? They even had sock yarn that I wanted. SOCK YARN! (my absolute weakness) Sock yarn is the one thing that I can never resist! But today I did. I am quite proud of myself actually. Next weekend I am going to a very small knitting festival in IL. It's a good thing I saved my money, cuz it will most certainly be spent there. (I might even be able to score some STR!) I'm also planning a Lopi sweater. I'm just waiting for my fav LYS to get their new stock in.



This is the pattern. Isn't it cute? I haven't done any colorwork yet and this looks like fun. I love wearing cozy sweaters!

No comments: