Monday, March 27, 2006

Spoiled Rotten

My friend Jeanie has spoiled me rotten. This is what came in her last two packages:

See I told you. That's enough sock yarn for 3 pairs of socks, merino to practice spinning on, and 4 sets of needles. She will be receiving a secret package from me this week. I can't wait to see if she likes what I bought her.

Sally's bed socks:

I'm hoping to deliver them today. She wasn't up to having visitors this weekend so I will have to bring them today or tomorrow. I love the little picot edge on them. I am definitely going to put this cuff on more socks. I think it would be especially cute on baby socks.

I didn't have much time for knitting this weekend (I was in charge of feeding 100 teens at church last night). I do have the second Bearfoot sock half done. They will be finished in the next couple of days. I won't promise any good photos of them though, this is the darkest yarn I have ever worked with. I'm sure it won't photograph well at all. Happy knitting everyone, and I hope you all had a great weekend. (P.S. The cute little blonde got the boot on America's Top Model last night. Nnenna lives on. YAY!)


trek said...

You ARE getting spoiled! Nice yarn.

Christine said...

Great socks! I know your friend will appreciate them!

Yep. Spoiled. Nothing like it. Enjoy it! Of course if you can't stand being spoiled, I know someone who would willingly adopt all your goodies ;)