Saturday, March 25, 2006

Sucked in......

I have a confession to make. I have been sucked in by a reality TV show. I don't even watch reality TV. I usually hate Survivor, The Apprentice, The Bachelor/ette, and all the rest of them. I did watch a few of the Martha Apprentice shows, because I loved the challenges. I liked all the cooking and flowers and making something great happen in such a small amount of time. I know I could never perform that well under pressure, so it kind of facinated me. Usually I hate the drama of reality TV. However, like I said, I have been sucked in. Big time!

Can you guess what show it is yet? Okay, I'll tell you. It's America's Next Top Model. I can't explain it, but I can't wait for the next episode. I don't like Tyra. I don't like the whole premise of super skinny, undernourished women being our models. I don't like snippy women. I don't like any kind of fighting. So why in the world do I like this show? Frankly, I have no idea. Maybe it's just because I want that evil Jade to get the boot. This chick is so arrogant, she just makes me furious. I really want Nnenna to win. This woman is gorgeous, elegant, classy, and she even looks great bald. What more could they want? Go ahead. Watch it next week. Just be forewarned, you may become addicted. Just like me.

Knitting content next time. I'll show you the new stuff my friend Jeanie sent me. She is spoiling me rotten I tell you. The bedsocks for Sally are finished. Her tumor was removed, but it was malignant. Keep praying for her! She is a super special lady.

No comments: