Monday, June 26, 2006

Anyone going?

Just curious if anyone is going to Convergence in Grand Rapids this week? I just heard about it. I guess it is a big shindig put on the by the Handweavers Guild of America. I have never been there before, but it is only about 20 min from my house. Oooh, how tempting!



There is a massive list of vendors for this thing. I think I might have to check it out! I wish I could take some classes, but I don't have the time this week.

I am trying to get ready for camping. We leave Saturday for a week. I have to pack the trailer, bake, get ALL the laundry caught up, plan meals ahead so I can buy an unheard-of amount of groceries, and of course plan which projects will be coming along with me. Hopefully I will have a little more time to knit when I am on vacation. (IF I feel like knitting on the beach or at the pool that is....hmmm....I will have to see) Haha, I am so pale I will probably scare all the other people away! Yikes, it ain't a pretty sight people.

No comments: