Thursday, June 15, 2006

Playing Hooky

I have been playing with a crochet hook. Yesterday I made a bag for Alex. It is the Fat Bottom Bag from Debbie Stoller's crochet book. (whose name will not be mentioned here for fear of perverts lurking on my blog!) I have the bag part finished, I just need to sew on the handles and weave in the ends. This bag goes really fast, although my hands are protesting fiercely against the cotton yarn!



I haven't quite figured out how I am going to embellish it yet. Maybe a flower pin.... I haven't crocheted much the last few years, but I think I am hooked again.

Umm...just a little too little.......



Yeah, my sockie is WAY TOO SMALL! Ooops....off to make another one, cuz I want to use this thing SO BAD!!!!! I may turn the dinky one into a pin or something. It's too cute to waste!

1 comment:

Catherine Kerth said...

cute bag! i saw you post and then got some of those sock keychains.... hehehe :)