Thursday, June 01, 2006

Feeling much better thanks!

Thank you for the comments and emails about my allergic reaction. I have been faithfully taking the meds they prescribed and I am feeling much better. I won't ever be without Benedryl again!

I haven't been getting a lot of knitting done. It has just been so busy here. I spent a good portion of today at the hospital with a friend whose daughter is there, ran errands this afternoon and then went to Alex's soccer game tonight. (Yay, she scored!!!!) I was working on the Embossed Leaves socks, but I ran into a little trouble......



My STR had a frayed spot and a knot within less than an inch of each other on my sock. I was so bummed! I have contacted Blue Moon and they are going to take care of me though, so I am one happy girl. They have EXCELLENT customer service (and the best sock yarn around!).

I have almost completed a boring little Fixation footie. It's just a little ankle sock. I will wait to post a pic until the pair is done. They aren't very exciting.

I got some wonderful pink fluff to spin in the mail today from my friend Ann. I really need to practice my spinning. I just haven't had the time, patience or peace and quiet lately...sigh. Maybe I could give up sleeping....hmmmm.

2 comments:

Jenny Raye said...

I had this happen with STR, too. You are right, the customer service is excellent and fast. I'm sure you won't be disappointed. NAYY

Catherine Kerth said...

yep, blue moon is the best ;) i can't wait for you to finish those socks, they will be beautiful.
yea. she scored a goal!