Sunday, July 09, 2006

Back!

We got back from camping yesterday. I spent most of the day emptying the trailer and starting on the enormous mountain of laundry we managed to come home with. I think it will take me at least 3 days to catch up. My house is a disaster area thanks to bringing in all that stuff from the trailer. I love camping, but the first few days when we get home are nothing but a pain in my butt. Hopefully I will be able to knit and blog a little tomorrow. Thankfully we had a really good time, or I don't know if all this work would be worth it. Just thinking ahead two weeks (when we leave for another week of camping), makes me tired! Sigh.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! Here's your mantra..."I love to camp. I love to camp. I love to camp..." *L*

Catherine Kerth said...

welcome back! yey!!!!!