Monday, July 31, 2006

She likes em....hey Mikey!

You super younguns wont get that one, but those of us over 30 understand. I'm not talking about Life cereal though, I am talking about Alex's socks. She loves them actually. I had to track her down to take a picture, because she didn't want to take them off.



Cute socks = Happy Alex!



That's a pic I took of her on the beach when we were camping last week. She's such a sweetie!

Last night we went over to my sweetheart of a mother-in-law's. I brought a little gift to her.



A couple of Mason Dixon dishcloths and a couple of potholders to match. I just tied em up with a tulle bow. She loved em! I love giving knitted gifts. Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to show you the finished baby sweater and hat! They are super cute, but I need to finish trimming them first.

PS - Thanks for all the birthday wishes. Awww....you guys are all so sweet!

3 comments:

aija said...

I like em too! Great matching stripes :)

Catherine Kerth said...

it was your b-day! happy birthday lisa!!!! sorry i missed it.... love the socks, you must turn those out like clock work ;)

Ev said...

Belated happy Birthday!!! ((((((((hugs)))))))