Saturday, October 28, 2006

A little apology... :(

Wow, it has been too long. Sorry I bailed on you guys, (if any of you are still here hehe). I had another busy week, but that is no excuse. I did read other blogs, look at patterns, yarn, books, well yeah, I just didn't blog. Sorry!!

Last time I promised you a pic of a little stash enhancement. (emphasis on little here)



Can you believe it? That's all I bought. 3 skeins of Wildfoote for the Sodera socks, a hank of a luscious brown Bearfoot, and a new size 1 Addi Turbo. I told ya I was a good girl. Did I pick dark colors or what!!! Fall makes me think of heavy sweaters and wool socks, and a lot of my winter clothes are dark colors. Right now I think I have about 3 or 4 chocolate brown sweaters. Yikes, I might be in a color rut? Oh well, I love brown.

Just for fun:
A while back someone was asking for some pics of a favorite corner in your house. Well here is one of my favorite corners in my house.



It's complete with my new chair, (tags still on it and everything lol!) It has family pics, some things that were made especially for me (like the fruit of the Spirit picture handpainted for me by my friend's very talented daughter), and my hubby is usually sitting there. I just like it.

I have been knitting some. I was hoping to get one more pair of socks finished for Socktoberfest, but unless I knit like a madwoman for the rest of the weekend, I don't think I will make it.

Okay, I updated, does anyone still love me?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still love you :)

What a lovely corner - is it always that clean or did you clean it special for the photo shoot?

Jenny Raye said...

Your corner is perfect! Much neater than mine.

Chocolate brown sweater--I think I need one of those. Love the yarn!

Opal said...

I still love you :-) And now you realize that I can never really post pictures of my house since it's so much messier then yours. *ack*

sheep#100 said...

Of course we still lvoe you.

Marguerite said...

I still love you because I'm just as far behind on reading my bloglist.

Or maybe I don't love you if your whole house is that clean.