Wednesday, October 18, 2006

A meme

Ok, bear with me. I love these things. They are so funny sometimes!

48 Things You Could Care Less About

1. FIRST NAME? Lisa
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Nope
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Sunday, lets just say I had a meltdown.
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes, unless I am in a hurry, then it gets way too sloppy. I am actually fascinated by handwriting.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Honey Ham, but I rarely eat lunchmeat.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Wow, I would hope so. I am silly, and I love silly people, so probably yes.
7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? just this blog
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Nope, removed when I was 3.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Um, are you nuts? NO WAY!
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Oatmeal Crisp with almonds
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Not usually.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? not sure, depends on what kind of strength we are talking about
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Eeek, hard choice. Probably Peanut Butter and Chocolate (with dark choc. ice cream as the base)
14. SHOE SIZE? 8 1/2
15. RED OR PINK? PINK PINK PINK!!!
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My inability to focus.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My grandma. She was killed in a car accident about 20 years ago, and I still miss her like crazy. Oh to have one more hour with her....
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Um, sure. It's kinda like looking in people's windows at night hehe.
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Jeans, eggplant colored shirt, and my felted clogs.
20. LAST THING YOU ATE? A bowl of chili.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The insulation guys that are making tons of noise in my garage.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Carnation pink. Why do I have to be only one?
23. FAVORITE SMELL? A clean baby, or bartlett pear candles from Bath and Body.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My aunt.
25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? EYES!!!!!
26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON you stole THIS from? Um, don't know her?
27. FAVORITE DRINK? Diet Coke all the way!
28. FAVORITE SPORT? Soccer, to watch, not play, haha I don't do sports anymore.
29. EYE COLOR? Grey/blue
30. HAT SIZE? Med? I don't wear hats much.
31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No, but I may have to give in and get my eyes checked soon.
32. FAVORITE FOOD? Sesame chicken? Wow that is too hard to choose just one.
33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings for sure. I am an incurable romantic. I HATE anything scary!
35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer. Duh, beaches, nuff said. (so why do I live in Michigan?)
36. HUGS OR KISSES? Both.
37. FAVORITE DESSERT? Key lime pie.
38. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? No idea.
39. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Again, no idea.
40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? None right now, just finished one.
41. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE Pad? I don't have a mouse pad.
42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? NCIS (love that show!)
43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Laughter, my daughter singing, rain.
44. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? Beatles
45. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Aruba
46. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? Hmmm....I can pop my hip out of joint, and raise my one eyebrow menacingly. (aren't you impressed?)
47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Zeeland Michigan
48. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I stole it from blogland.

Okay, I tag you, and you, oh, and you too. Go for it!

2 comments:

This Weary Traveler said...

Can you pop your hip and raise your eyebrow at the same time, cause that's just superhero stuff.

Opal said...

My favorite season is Winter. So why do I live in Hawaii? Dude, we have to switch!