Thursday, May 25, 2006

Ow!

My hand hurts like crazy! I even woke up during the night with hand pain. Goodness, I better not have arthritis or something else as equally horrifying that would prohibit knitting. Even when not fully awake and in pain, the first thing I think about is whether or not it will affect my knitting. Hehe, now that spells addiction! I am taking Aleve so hopefully it will feel better soon. It has to! I will lay off the cotton dishcloths for a while, maybe that will help too.

I am excited! My friend's mom is going to give me a refresher sewing lesson. I have not sewn in years! I hope it is like riding a bike (my luck I will need a tricycle). I am hoping to sew a few things like purses for my girls, a new knitting bag for me and I'm sure I can think of some more projects. Now I hope my machine actually still works. It hasn't seen the light of day for quite a while.

Still socking along on the blue lace socks. I am almost to the toe. Hopefully I will have a finished pic tomorrow. At a standstill on the sweater, those sleeves are kicking my butt. I feel like such a dumb knitter on this sweater. It is taking me forever, with no good reason! GAH!

Wow that was quite the rambly (yes I know that's not a real word) post, wasn't it?

No comments: