Saturday, May 27, 2006

You guys ROCK!

Wow, wow and WOW! You guys are great! Thanks so much for all the comments and emails. I have been having so much fun reading all of them. Heehee, I guess you all like the socks. I am typing like crazy to get the pattern finished, in between answering all the emails and comments I am getting. By the way, I can't see your email address from your comments, so if you have a question, email me directly. There is a link in the sidebar and I will try to get back to you as soon as I can. I truly can't believe how many people emailed and asked to buy the pattern. You guys are all so nice....awwww.

Last nights knitting progress:



Embossed Leaves pattern from the Winter 2005 IK. Yarn is Socks That Rock in Falcon's Eye. This pattern is gorgeous! If you haven't tried it yet, go for it!

About the dishcloths....because so many of you have asked, I found the pattern here. It can also be found in the Mason Dixon book. I used the free pattern (by the way, the picture there doesn't do it justice at all), and modified it to 33 sts. I used Sugar and Cream cotton. Have fun with the color combos! This pattern is a great way to use up leftover cotton. The background color doesn't use much yarn at all. I hope I covered all your questions. Email me if you have more. Have a great holiday weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Catherine Kerth said...

i love that pattern! i really need to try it on one of my next pairs!