Monday, August 28, 2006

Odds and ends....

Sometimes it is really hard to come up with a post title, especially when you only have little bits of things to show. So...you get my terribly uncreative odds and ends post.

I have been plugging away on my socks. I finished the first one and I am happy with it.



The stitch pattern is fun and easy (I might share it with you later). Here's a close-up:



This yarn does not photograph well. It is dreary here and I had to use a flash. In person, the yarn is deeper and richer looking. Oh well.

I will keep working on the other sock and shhh...more dishcloths.

I just can't stop!

I will leave you with another pic that Alex took. I received a bouquet of dahlias from a neighbor and they are just beautiful. She took a great pic of one of the flowers. Enjoy.

3 comments:

Kerry said...

The sock looks like it's just perfect! Great job!

Shannan said...

The sock looks great. I love the color! I know what you mean about post titles. I have the same problem. :)

Karen said...

What a pretty sock! And I love the yarn!

I stopped using titles because I hated coming up with them and sometimes the title took me longer to write than the actual post! haha