Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Bad Blogger!

I'm sorry. I have been a bad blogger this weekend. Easter was very busy with church, lots of food, hunting eggs and spending time with family. The painter was here today too, working in my computer room, so I haven't had a chance to get on before now.

On to the knitting:

First the bad news.....This.....



Has become.....This....



Yeah. I had to rip out the whole thing. It was the left front of my sweater but the gauge was all wrong. Let's just say, I picked up the wrong needles by accident and it didn't work out well at all. I was not happy. But, I already have it back to where it was before I ripped, so I am okay with it.

The good news.....



The first lacy sock is complete and I already have a few lace repeats of the second one done. Here's a close up of the lacey goodness.



I know, I'm a dork, but I love love love lacey socks. The pattern for this will probably be published soon by my friend. I will let ya all know when that is.

3 comments:

Emma said...

Ooh, those are so pretty!

sheep#100 said...

Blue ramen noodles" ;o)

The sock looks great.

Marguerite said...

Love those lacy socks. Do let us know when and where the pattern is published.

Great job with the knitting and the yarn you picked is perfect for that pattern.