Monday, April 24, 2006

IKEA here I come!!!!!!!!

Yay! Tomorrow I get to go to IKEA to get that new office furniture. I am so excited! I am so sick of the cheap, mismatched stuff we have in here right now! It is definitely UGLY! The new pieces will conveniently have extra storage for yarn, needles and patterns too. (any good knitter would plan ahead like that right?)

Making a little progress on the cardi.



After this front, just the sleeves to go. Wow, maybe I will actually finish this thing! (Confession: I have a seaming phobia! You guys will have to cheer me on!)

The pattern for the lace socks is up at the Townsend Socks KAL. If you want the pattern, you can get it there. That Jeanie is a whiz at designing. She's inspiring me. The wheels are turning, that's all I'm gonna say.

1 comment:

Christine said...

I so need to go to IKEA! You don't even want to know. The socks are gorgeous, you did a great job!