Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Ho hum.

That is how my day has been. I had to work this morning (cleaning job) and came home to my own messy house. Bummer. I have to clean my office/craft/junk room by next week before the painter comes. I also need to shop for new office furniture and have no clue what I want in here. (and believe me, I need new stuff...right now there is a mish-mash of old and/or cheap stuff in here.....not pretty!) I did get some drawers emptied and stuff sorted, but I have no idea where to go with this stuff until I can put it away again. I hate messes, and this will be a big one.

I found a mistake on my sweater. Well not really a mistake, but I did the increases the way the pattern told me, and frankly, they look like crap. Debating whether to rip back 20 rows or so. I know it will drive me nuts if I don't, but oooh, I hate ripping. Right now I'm just going to ignore it and pretend I didn't screw it up. Knitter's denial. Yupp, I got it bad.

I have made a little progress on my lace socks. I just turned the heel and am picking up the gusset stitches. I think I will carry the lace pattern down the foot. That always looks cute.

I am planning a felted bag project. My wonderful Noro bag just isn't big enough for my knitting projects. I only take it for small stuff like socks. I have a couple of patterns. Trying to decided which one I want to make.

Maggie's Tote?



My Constant Companion?



Or the Southwest Style Bag from Patons?



Too many decisions. I would definitely change the colors on the first two. The last one is more intense and I may save that one for later. I might just make the Maggie's Tote in some Kureyon I have in the stash. I really should finish the other stuff first though. I need more hands.

No comments: