Thursday, April 20, 2006

I've taken it for granted!

My computer, that is. I have very limited access to my computer this week. My office is being repainted and it is covered up for most of the day with sheets. I can't believe how much I miss it. I have wanted to quick check something, look something up, chat with friends and keep up on email so many times, and can't just do it when I want to. I guess it's one of those things where you don't know how much you will miss it until it's gone.

I have finished the left front of my sweater. Yay! Two pieces down.



I have also started the right front and have about 3 inches done. I have been super busy this week and haven't gotten as much knitting done as I wanted. I am meeting with "the knitting girls" this afternoon, so hope to have more progress tomorrow.

Sorry about the quickie post. I am typing furiously, after taking a really lame pic of the sweater front (not even pinned out) and hoping the painter won't show up before I can post this thing.

No comments: