Monday, April 03, 2006

Happy Feet!

My feet are happily wearing these:



They were a great pick-me-up project. No more knitting slump for me! YAY!

I even started a new project.



That is the ribbing for this sweater:



Sorry for the bad picture. I quick snapped a photo of the magazine with my camera. It's in the Vogue Knitting Spring/Summer '04 issue. I think it will be nice for throwing on over a tank top this summer. I always freeze whenever I am in air conditioning. This should look summery enough and still keep me just a bit warmer. I don't think I will make it this long and I may shorten the sleeves to 3/4 length too. I hope it turns out. Shh.....don't tell....I have a secret fear of seaming and finishing. Hopefully this project will help me overcome it.

I would really like to make a couple of summery tops, but not tank tops. (because of the freezing issue) If you know of any great patterns for summer sweaters, leave a comment please. (and thanks for all the comments on the last post.....I LOVE reading them!)

2 comments:

Karen said...

The socks came out great! And I LOVE the sweater that you started! I have wanted to make that since the first time I saw it. Maybe this summer I will finally get it on the needles. I look forward to watching your progress on yours.

sheep#100 said...

Socks look great!